Core function would be involved in managing accounts payable to vendors and merchants on a daily basis. Assisting internal stakeholders and responding merchants in any enquiry regarding recon or any financial matters.
Experience in payment gateway would be an added advantage. Able to work in fast pace, multi-tasking and high volume environment. Required languages: English and Bahasa Melayu
1. Perform daily bank reconciliations for receipts from various payment channels
2. Perform settlements to merchants according to the settlement schedule
3. Maintaining merchants’ balance in the gateway portal with books’ records
4. Liaise with Operations Team and Technical Support Team on issues encountered during bank reconciliations
5. Issuing payments to partners or non-trade vendors
6. Assist in monthly closing of the accounts
7. Prepare invoices on a monthly basis
8. Prepare Invoices for new onboarded merchant
9. Credit control on outstanding receivables
10. Assist in annual audit and other reporting requirements
11. Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities to be assigned by superior
Possess minimum a Diploma qualification in Accounting and/or Bachelor degree in Accounting.
Minimum 2 years' experience in the accounting field, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Accounting software – Xero, will be an added advantage.