Assistant Manager, Quality Assurance
Thailand, Bangkok | Full Time | Technology
- Lead QA team with best practices and technologies available
- Provide best quality of deliverable products and automated tests
- Enhance overall QA operations across the company
- Lead the best practice, working culture and technologies to the team
- Own quality of responded scrums' products
- Analyze and review development documents
- Develop test cases and test scripts based on requirement documents
- Execute (manual and automation) test cases including UI/API/Batch/ Mobile
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
- Experience with defect management (with Jira is also be a big plus)
- Able to work with development team in order to find resolution for defects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
- Excellent skills and knowledge in testing technique implementation
- Good skills and knowledge in software automation testing implementation
- Good skills and knowledge in coding (Python and NodeJS are preferred)
- Self-improvement/motivation, result-driven mindset
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience of the following tools/framework is a plus; Postman, Jmeter, Robotframework, Selenium, Appium, Page Object Model, Test Pyramid, Bamboo CI, Jira, Git, Docker, Elasticsearch
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a fast-paced and exciting working environment, and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and career development.
Interested candidates are asked to apply via this job post providing a comprehensive resume with current and expected salary package.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.