Manager, Operations Support
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City | Full Time | Sales
2C2P is seeking an Operations Support Manager to join its growing team in Vietnam.
If you have the right skills & experience and are looking for a new rewarding challenge, don't wait!
Join us to embark on our vision in providing the best payment services in Asia.
- Lead and manage all the functions of the operational and technical merchant support team.
- Guide and train all the team members to improve their job skills and knowledge.
- Actively develop and improve methods and processes of operations and merchant support functions.
- Act as primary communication point to specific key customers and stakeholders.
- Support other team leaders in complex and demanding incidents as subject-matter experts
- Keep track of customer onboarding to make sure successful and timely onboarding
- Liaise between support team and development team if any of customer onboarding has a roadblock.
- Prepare incident status reports of merchant accessing environments and prepare SLA senior managements such as CEO, CTO, Country Heads and Director of Projects.
- Closely co-operate and support needs of other management members from all departments.
- Engage team members for annual performance goals and KPI setting.
- Conduct performance feedback and appraisals effectively to drive the team's performance.
- Design a training roadmap for the team to keep up product knowledge and execute it effectively.
- Involve in building and recruiting strong merchant support teams across the region.
- At least 6 years experience in e-Payment, e-Commerce or B2B with at least 3 years in managerial role is a MUST.
- Strong and proven experience in operational and technical merchant support is a MUST.
- Intensive work experience in retail banking, e-commerce, or with a variety of digital payment solutions and knowledge in related technology in relevant business nature required.
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce shopping platform and plug-in
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Solid experience in working across multiple projects and groups of people simultaneously.
- Strong passion in customer experience and understanding of customer behavior.
- Fluent English communication skills both written and verbal is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a fast-paced and exciting working environment, and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and career development.
Interested candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary package via this job ad. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer our candidates’ information: https://2c2p.com/candidate-privacy-notice.