Manager, System Analyst
Thailand, Bangkok | Full Time | Technology
2C2P is seeking system analyst managers to join its growing team in Thailand.
If you have the right skills & experience and are looking for a new rewarding challenge, don't wait!
Join us to embark on our vision in providing the best payment services in Asia.
- Design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
- Create the following documentation: Requirements documents, Feasibility studies, Design specifications, Flowcharts and diagrams, Training documents, Testing documents, Disaster recovery plans (DRPs).
- Analyse systems requirements, examine existing IT systems and business models.
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and present the proposal to the stakeholders.
- Work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience on related field.
- Good knowledge of UML, requirements gathering and analysis.
- Possess a clear understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of OOP and systems integration.
- Strong experience on database driven Web applications.
- Good understanding of scope management and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a fast-paced and exciting working environment, and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and career development.
Interested candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary packages to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer our candidates’ information: https://2c2p.com/candidate-privacy-notice.