Singapore | Full Time | Project Management
2C2P is seeking Project Managers to join its growing team in Singapore.
If you have the right skills & experience and are looking for a new rewarding challenge, don't wait!
Join us to embark on our vision of providing the best payment services in Asia.
- Manage multiple projects through the full project life cycle from the strategic project planning through execution.
- Oversee all aspects of projects; set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and summarize progress of respective projects.
- Coaches the Agile Team in self-management.
- Helps the team focus on creating increments of value in each iteration.
- Facilitates the removal of impediments to the team’s progress.
- Ensures that all team events take place, are productive and kept within the timebox.
- Facilitation of Scrum Rituals.
- Ensure efficient and optimized use of all the allocated resources in the project consistently.
- Generate weekly status report to senior management.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for the project, which include but not limited to Scope of Works, Design Documents, Data Dictionary, Process Flowcharts, Test Documentation and User Manuals.
- Support testing and quality control during the project.
- Maintain a Risk / Issue Log so risks are pro-actively being mitigated and issues are resolved timely so project delivery KPIs are not affected.
- Solid international exposure and proven track record of clients' project deliveries
- At least 8-10-years of work experience in IT project management or software development
- Solid experience in payment, banking, financial services and related industries is preferred.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related field
- Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Demonstrated experience in Stakeholders Management & Mapping in addition to deal with unexpected challenges, dig deep to get to the root cause of issues associated with projects
- Customer-Centric Mindset and ready to go extra mile to earn trust.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a fast-paced and exciting working environment, and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and career development.
Interested candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer our candidates’ information: https://2c2p.com/candidate-privacy-notice.