Specialist, Automation Quality Assurance
Philippines, Bonifacio Global City | Full Time | Technology
Strong knowledge & experience in following items is a must:
- Programming fundamentals with Java, C#, PHP
- Testing tools – Selenium web driver, JMeter
- Database fundamentals of SQL and scripting on MSSQL
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Role as Automation Quality Assurance for 2C2P products and services
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create automation test plans and test cases for functional and non-functional requirements
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools such as JMeter, Selenium
- Ability to analyze the automation test results and report to the development team if any system bugs
- Perform automated regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- 0-4 years of IT support experience.
- Related experience in an online payment / financial services experience is a plus
- Attitude to learn quickly, and ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Visual Studio and other programming IDEs
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a conducive and satisfying working environment and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and skill upgrading.
Interested candidates are to apply via this job post providing comprehensive resume with current and expected salary package.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.