Singapore | Full Time | Technology
2C2P is seeking System Analysts to join its growing team in Singapore.
If you have the right skills & experience and are looking for a new rewarding challenge, don't wait!
Join us to embark on our vision in providing the best payment services in Asia.
- Design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
- Create the following documentation: Requirements documents, Feasibility studies, Design specifications, Flowcharts and diagrams, Training documents, Testing documents, Disaster recovery plans (DRPs).
- Analyse systems requirements, examine existing IT systems and business models.
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and present the proposal to the stakeholders.
- Work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience on related field.
- Good knowledge of UML, requirements gathering and analysis.
- Possess a clear understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of OOP and systems integration.
- Strong experience on database driven Web applications.
- Good understanding of scope management and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a fast-paced and exciting working environment, and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and career development.
Interested candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary package via this job ad. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer our candidates’ information: https://2c2p.com/candidate-privacy-notice.